From small-scale, specialty chemical manufacturing to city-size commodity chemical producers, the chemical industry is as diverse as it is complex–with no two plants built or operated the same way.
Among the issues this industry faces are:
- Ensuring worker and public safety
- Maintaining product quality
- Constant need to produce more with less
- Adjusting to tightening regulatory requirements
- Risk mitigation related to the sheer scale of capital projects
- World market forces on feedstock prices
- Controlling labor and other resource costs
Our resume includes knowledge of isoprene, xylenes, polymers, ammonia, malic anhydride, tall oils and resins, phosphorous compounds, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, and amines. We also bring state-of-the-art technologies to the field measurement arena, including pneumatically-focused gas chromatography, IR and UV spectroscopy, drone (UAV)-assisted sampling, and remote sensing measurements.