CleanAir’s MET-80 sorbent trap mercury monitoring system provides precise, NIST-traceable and repeatable mercury measurements with the highest degree of confidence and up-time available in the industry. The MET-80 is designed for continuous, high-performance monitoring. Made with mechanically simple, industry-tested parts, the system only requires a couple of hours per week to operate, helping to keep your operating costs predictable and manageable.
The MET-80 is built on the same powerful platform that includes dual-path MFM-based gas sampling, compressor-based gas conditioning, National Instruments cRIO-based programmable automation controller. The MET-80 also utilizes CleanAir’s preeminent METRIC™ software.
The MET-80 autosampler consists of a dual gas sampling and conditioning system. The system is built with mechanical redundancy in mind, and includes two dual-range, high-precision mass flow controllers and two high-capacity diaphragm sampling pumps. Each sampling line has its own independent flow control valve and temperature and pressure measurement components. Some of the other design features include:
- Primary MATS compliance monitor
- Startup/shutdown redundancy available via dual-probe or quad-probe (single probe with four gas paths)
- Integration with plant control networks
- Online calibration
- Sorbent trap bar code reader
- Quick-change sorbent trap probe
- Fiber-optic networking and integration into plant DAHS
- Solid state mass flow meter volume measurements
- 95% data availability
- High-flow operating mode to reduce RATA test times
- Meter calibration audits performed without downtime
- NEMA-4 environmentally controlled shelter option
- Sampler hardware located anywhere in plant
- Remote access to data and sampler functions
- Automated moisture measurement
- Fully-alarmed to prevent sample or data loss
- Online scrubber exchange
- Integrated valve manifolds
We have custom solutions available for all types of mercury monitoring and testing. If you are interested in a demonstration, we can easily arrange a presentation at your plant or office.
For more information about purchasing an MET-80, fill out our form and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly!