The design of the CleanAir MET-80 sorbent trap mercury monitoring system meets all of today’s complex monitoring needs. Following the USEPA Performance Specification 12B protocol, the MET-80 provides precise, NIST-traceable and repeatable mercury measurements, with the highest degree of confidence and up-time availability in the industry. Our systems regularly achieve 95% data availability.
Our MET-80 is designed for continuous, high-performance monitoring using reliable, industry-tested components. Operation requires only a couple of hours a week, and the systems are mechanically simple, meaning that your operating costs are predictable and manageable.
The MET-80 autosampler consists of a dual gas-sampling and conditioning system. The system is built with mechanical redundancy in mind, and includes two dual-range, high-precision mass flow controllers and two high-capacity diaphragm sampling pumps. Each sampling line has its own independent flow-control valves as well as temperature and pressure measurement components.
Other MET-80 Design Features:
- Quick-change sorbent trap probe
- Fiber-optic networking and integration into plant DAHS
- Solid-state mass flow meter volume measurements
- High-flow operating mode reduces RATA test times
- Meter calibration audits can be performed without downtime
- NEMA-4 environmentally-controlled shelter option
- Sampler hardware located anywhere in plant
- Remote access to data and sampler functions
- Fully-alarmed to prevent sample or data loss
- On-line scrubber exchange
- Integrated valve manifolds
- Long-term service and maintenance plans available