Automate Your CEMS Testing
- EPA Reference method requirements are pre-programmed into Auto-CEMS software, so continuous gas analysis doesn’t require onsite personnel
- CleanAir receives an alert when any QA check is problematic, so we can help speed up troubleshooting
- Collect data efficiently for a variety of environmental and process applications
- Get data in realtime right from your internet browser. Learn more about CleanCloud.
How it Works
- Auto-CEMS conducts automated EPA reference method sampling of gaseous pollutants.
- Each unit comes pre-packaged with all hardware and software – including analyzers.
- Local technicians set up the hardware onsite and leave when they are done. Data can be monitored from remote locations with CleanCloud.
- Reports are generated immediately after testing by ReGE – our report generation software
- Watch this video for an in-depth walkthrough
What comes with an Auto-CEMS?
The AutoCEMS hardware components are pre-plumbed and pre-assembled. It can be packaged in a cabinet or permanently mounted in a CEMS trailer.
Each unit contains:
- Analyzers to measure NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, and O2
- Computer-controlled flow panels to direct calibration and sample gas flow
- Gas conditioning system for moisture removal
- CleanCloud Data Acquisition and Handling System (DAHS)
- All necessary communication systems for CleanCloud access
- All calibration gases required for testing
- Sampling probe (single- or multi-point)
- Heated sample lines
- A waterproof, climate controlled enclosure