California Analytical 700 CLD02
This CAI analyzer utilizes chemiluminescence technology for analyzing NO, NOx and NO2 concentrations within a gas sample.
The chemiluminescence method is used to measure the reaction between ozone and nitric oxide. In the NOx mode, the sample is routed through a converter. The resultant reaction is directly proportional to the total concentration of NOx. The reliability and rapid response time of CAI CLD analyzers make them particularly well-suited for the following applications:
- Continuous emissions monitoring (CEM)
- Vehicle emissions
- Scrubber efficiency
- Combustion efficiency
- Ammonia slip
- Process control
- Power plant de-nitrification
- Fuel cell analysis
CLD Analyzer Highlights
- Measure NO/NOx from 0 to 3,000 ppm full scale
- Paramagnetic Oxygen Analyzer
- Rapid response time
- No vacuum pump required
- Lowest CO2 quench available
- Low-temperature vitreous carbon NOx converter – no ammonia interference
- Auto calibration and ranging
- Electronic proportional pressure control for sample and ozone flow
- Output options: voltage, 4-20 mA, RS-232 using AK Protocol and TCP/IP, Modbus
- CE Mark and ETL-listed – conforms to UL Standard 61010-1; certified to CAN/CSA C 22.2 STD 61010-1
CleanAir Engineering provides world-class service, support, and technical expertise alongside every instrument rental. All air monitoring equipment is inspected or calibrated before shipping from one of our four technical centers. Each rental includes additional accessories and components, providing added convenience and reliability to ensure the success of your project.
CleanAir Engineering offers full-service calibration or repair for this item. To learn more, contact a technician today at: 1-800-553-5511. Or, complete our repair request form to begin your service request today! Your out-of-calibration or out-of-service instrument can be shipped to any one of our four technical service centers, in Chicago, Houston, Pittsburgh, and Marseille, France.