TSI Optical Particle Sizer 3330
The Optical Particle Sizer (OPS) Model 3330 is a light, portable spectrometer that provides fast and accurate measurement of particle concentration and particle size distribution using single particle counting technology. The OPS measures particles from 0.3 to 10 µm in 16 user adjustable size channels. Sometimes the OPS is placed in TSI’s weatherproof Environmental Enclosure where it is to note that the measured particles can also be collected on a built-in filter for further analysis. Battery powered for up to 20 hours and with a large color touchscreen, the OPS is used in a wide variety of applications, ranging from filter testing to industrial measurements, as well as both indoor and outdoor monitoring.
Backed by over 40 years of aerosol instrumentation design experience, the OPS uses state-of-the-art optics with 120° light collection for better performance in the Mie range and sheath air technology for enhanced resolution and low maintenance. Rigorous NIST traceable factory calibration with our accredited electrostatic classifier and condensation particle counter ensures high measurement accuracy. The optical properties of the aerosol can be entered for most accurate size distribution data as well as improved particle mass concentration output. Each OPS is built for longevity and backed by our commitment to quality in aerosol measurement.
As a package (Model 3914) with the 3910 NanoScan SMPS™ spectrometer it enables users to measure three orders of size magnitude from 10 nm to 10 µm. These instruments are affordable, portable, and provide real-time data that can be merged with the multi-instrument manager (MIM) software. Used already for cabin measurements in cars and airplanes, the sky is literally the limit when it comes to new applications.
Quality optical instruments are useful in a variety of applications due to their ease of use, fast measurement time, robustness, and reliability. A few common applications are listed below.
- Filter testing (i.e. ASHRAE 52.2)
- Indoor air quality
- Work place monitoring
- Outdoor environmental monitoring
- Industrial Measurements
- Emissions monitoring and control
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Size resolution < 5% at 0.5 μm
- User adjustable size channels
- Size range: 0.3 – 10 μm in up to 16 channels
- Wide concentration range from 0 to 3,000 particles/cm3
- Color touch screen with intuitive user interface
- Fully compliant with ISO 21501-04
- Displays particle number concentration and particle mass with the ability to input refractive index and particle density
- Filter-based sample collection for later gravimetric or chemical analysis
- Battery-powered for up to 12 hours of operation
- Built-in data logging capability for up to 30,000 samples
- Includes Aerosol Instrument Manager® Software and a variety of standard accessories
- Multi-Instrument Manager Software for use with SMPS™ system
CleanAir Engineering provides world-class service, support, and technical expertise alongside every instrument rental. All air monitoring equipment is inspected or calibrated before shipping from one of our four technical centers. Each rental includes additional accessories and components, providing added convenience and reliability to ensure the success of your project.