TSI SidePak AM520 Personal Aerosol Monitor
The TSI SidePak AM520 personal aerosol monitor provides real-time aerosol mass concentration readings for PM10, respirable, China respirable, PM2.5, PM1 and 0.8 DPM. The perfect solution for foundries, construction, refineries, petrochemical, ceramics, aerospace, mining, and automotive.
The SidePak™ Personal Aerosol Monitor AM520 is a small, single-channel, portable, battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometer that provides real-time aerosol mass concentration readings of dusts, fumes, mists, smoke and fog within a worker breathing zone. Newly designed inlet conditioners increase the mass concentration capability and provide size fraction cut points for PM10, PM4 (Respirable), PM5 (China Respirable), PM2.5 , PM1 and 0.8 μm Diesel Particulate Matter (DPM). This monitor is the perfect solution for real-time, personal aerosol sampling in a variety of workplace environments, including general industry, foundries, construction sites, chemical plants, refineries, petrochemical, power and utilities, transportation, aerospace, maritime, confined spaces and mining.
- General Industry
- Power Generation
- Soft single-unit carrying case
- 100-240 VAC power supply
- USB cable
- Impactor kit
- Dorr-Oliver Cyclone kit
- DPM cyclone kit
- Micro USB cable
- Zero filter
- Sample tube
- Calibration certificate
- User guide
- Quick reference card
- 2-year warranty
To download applicable software and/or firmware, please use the TSI Software and Firmware Wizard.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Robust impactors for higher mass concentration range
- Audible and visual alarms
- 0.8 μm DPM impactor
- PM5 China respirable size fraction impactor
- High capacity battery
- Color OLED display
- Real-time mass concentration measurement and data logging for “in-the-field” data analysis
- Push button menu operation or programmable through newly improved TrakPro™ v5 Software
- User-selectable alarm levels to alert workers to high aerosol concentrations
- Newly designed robust impactors enable reliable size fraction measurements at higher aerosol concentrations over longer run times
CleanAir Engineering provides world-class service, support, and technical expertise alongside every instrument rental. All air monitoring equipment is inspected or calibrated before shipping from one of our four technical centers. Each rental includes additional accessories and components, providing added convenience and reliability to ensure the success of your project.