Yokogawa GX10 Paperless Recorder
The touch-screen GX10 paperless recorder delivers industry-leading reliability and measurement accuracy. Its custom graphics accommodate application- or process-specific displays, while a wide range of communication protocols guarantee compatibility with your network architecture. With the GX10, it’s simple to view and retrieve past data and to receive automatic email and FTP notifications.
This product replaces the Yokogawa MV2000.
Variety of display functions
- Standard display screens clearly indicate channel data with units and tags, plus alarm log, message log, and other event log information.
- New Custom Display function (option) lets you place graphic images on screens.
Touch screen for intuitive operation
- The new touch screen provides swipe, pinch in/out, and click and drag controls for fast navigation of common display mode functions.
- Use “2-point touch” to zoom in or out in the direction of display span.
Supports freehand messages
- Operators can write a free hand text message directly on the touch screen with a stylus or finger.
Wide-ranging input/output specifications
- The 10 channel universal input module measures DC volts, thermocouple, RTD, and contact input signals. A 16 channel digital input module and a relay output module are also available.
- GX90XA Analog input module: DC voltage, DC current, thermocouple, RTD, contact
- GX90XA-04-H0 High Speed AI Module:[R4] DC voltage, DC current, thermocouple, RTD, contact
- GX90XA-06-R1 4-Wire RTD Module:[R4] 4-wire RTD, 4-wire resistance
- GX90YA Analog output module:[R4] Current output (Isolated between channels)
- GX90XD Digital input module: Remote control input or operation recording
- GX90YD Digital output module: Alarm output
- GX90WD Digital input/output module: Remote control input or operation recording/alarm output
- GX90XP Pulse input module: Pulse signal data acquisition, integral count
- GX90UT PID control module:[R4] PID control (2 loop)
- CleanAir rental units are pre-configured to support 10 channels of input.
PID control [R4]
- Enables PID and program control (up to 20 loops per system)
- The web application enables remote operation and monitoring from a browser.
- Various pre-configured control screens and display are available.
- Setpoint program control function (up to 99 patterns)
Dual interval measurement [R4]
- Users have the ability to choose two different scan intervals on a single GX system.
Reporting, Printing, Monitoring
- You can print out reports and snapshots directly from the GX, without going through a PC.
- Reports can be created automatically using a spreadsheet template created in Excel. You can also output to a PDF file.
- A web browser can be used to fully access the GX using two operating modes— Data and Configuration.
- Upgrade smoothly from DARWIN data acquisition instruments (Ethernet, RS-422/485, RS-232).
- Recorder pre-defined channel groups to separate data files with independent start and stop control.
- Supports the U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 (for pharmaceutical manufacturing).
- Easily acquire and record measured data from power measuring instruments (WT series, power analyzers).
- Protocol function that enables SLMP connection from a GX to Mitsubishi Electric PLCs without sequence programs.
- Data acquired by the GX can be accessed through Ethernet communication from a host system (OPC-UA client).
- Aerospace Heat Treatment Supports heat treatment application AMS2750/NADCAP with schedule management for periodically executing calibration correction configuration et al.
CleanAir Engineering provides world-class service, support, and technical expertise alongside every instrument rental. All air monitoring equipment is inspected or calibrated before shipping from one of our four technical centers. Each rental includes additional accessories and components, providing added convenience and reliability to ensure the success of your project.