Air Quality Technical Seminar
Registration deadline is December 10, 2021.
You will receive 6 PDHs and .6 CEUs
CleanAir Engineering is proud to be joining PIOGA in this course that is designed to provide a basic understanding of the factors that influence air emissions, an overview of the regulations as they relate to oil and gas operations, compliance, and testing methods.
The six-hour class will cover the following topics:
· Scope 1, 2, 3 GHG Emission Inventories
· RGGI, Infrastructure Bill, & Environmental Justice
· Compressor Fugitive Emission Controls
· State air permitting basics
· Federal and State Regulatory Updates
· Hydrogen and Carbon Capture/Sequestration
· A case study on exempting an evaporative disposal system from air permitting
· Responsibly Sourced Gas,
· An Operator Panel Discussion on ESG, and
· A Technology Showcase presented by CleanAir Engineering
PIOGA is also hosting a holiday party for members and non-members after the seminar for an extra fee. Party Registration