Picarro GasScouter G4302
The Picarro GasScouter™ G4302 is a new-generation, light-weight, portable, battery-powered gas concentration analyzer designed for science on the move. It is a great mobile solution for real-time methane emission source attribution in the world’s most challenging, remote environments.
- High-precision ppb measurements of CH4 and C2H6 concentrations
- Portable, lightweight (25 pounds), low power (35W) backpack case
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation
- Built-in WiFi for mobile operation with a tablet or smartphone in remote locations
The GasScouter analyzer operates in two different modes:
- Methane only mode to precisely measure trace levels of methane in the atmosphere, and
- Ethane/Methane mode to measure the ethane-to-methane ratio for determining the emission source
Ideal for efficient, exact identification and quantification of methane gas from biogenic and anthropogenic sources, especially in remote locations.
Our Advanced Monitoring team can provide client-tailored, on-site solutions for complex long- and short-term methane monitoring projects. We specialize in mass emission rate determination. Learn More.
Operating Temperature 10°C to 45°C
Ambient Humidity <99% (non-condensing)
Dimensions 14” w × 6.95″ d × 18.2” h (35.6 × 17.7 × 46.4 cm)
Sample Flow Rate Built-in vacuum pump, ~2 sl/m at atmospheric pressure
Weight 25 lbs (11.3 kg)
Power Consumption 35 W
Battery Built-in Li-ion battery, 223 Wh/60300 mAh, in/out 12-19 V, charge time 5-8 hours
Sample Inlet/Outlet Connections Colder non-valved quick-connect
Data Output USB (x2), Wi-Fi Connectivity
Operating System Windows 7 Professional Picarro G4302
GPS Kit (A0946) GPS antenna and module (connected via USB). Includes Picarro software upgrade to report GPS parameters in raw data file that is exportable to KML format
Mobile Soil Flux System (A0947) Gas flux chamber (stainless steel with inlet/outlet quick disconnect fittings) and flux computational software