TSI DustTrak DRX Handheld 8534
The TSI DustTrak DRX Handheld 8534 aerosol monitor is a multi-channel, data-logging, laser photometer for real-time aerosol readings. The portable design allows you to measure dust, fumes, mists and smoke and is suitable for engineering control evaluations.
The TSI DustTrak DRX 8534 aerosol monitor simultaneously measures both mass and size fraction. A multi-channel, battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometer that gives you real-time aerosol mass readings. It uses a sheath air system that isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber to keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance.
It is suitable for clean office settings as well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites, and other outdoor applications. The DustTrak DRX handheld monitor measures aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes and mists.
- Simultaneously measure size-segregated mass fraction concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5, respirable, PM10 and PM Total size fractions
- Lightweight and portable
- Manual and programmable data logging functions
- Single-Point data logging capability
- Aerosol concentration range 0.001 to 150 mg/m3
- Industrial/occupational hygiene surveys
- Indoor air quality investigations
- Point source location monitoring
- Baseline trending and screening
- Engineering control evaluations
- Carrying case
- Rechargeable 3600 mAH Li-Ion battery
- Switching power supply with universal line cords
- TrakPro™ data analysis software
- Zero filter
- USB (device and host) computer cable
- Inlet cap (x2)
- Calibration impactor kit (with PM2.5 impactor and impactor plate)
- Sample extension tube (3-ft/1-m)
- Sheath air HEPA filters (x8)
- Filter removal tool
- Operation service manual
- Calibration certificate
To download applicable software and/or firmware, please use the TSI Software/Firmware Wizard.
|Manufacturer User Manual|
|Manufacturer Product Spec Sheet|
|Manufacturer DustTrak Family Brochure|
CleanAir Engineering provides world-class service, support, and technical expertise alongside every instrument rental. All air monitoring equipment is inspected or calibrated before shipping from one of our four technical centers. Each rental includes additional accessories and components, providing added convenience and reliability to ensure the success of your project.