Due to an increase in requests of site demonstrations, we have decided to take our MET-44 Ethylene Oxide Monitoring Systems on tour across the United States! If you are interested in becoming a stop on our tour, please visit our MET-44 Tour page to sign up or contact us for more information.
Designed to meet the monitoring requirements of the EtO NESHAP and pending EPA Performance Specification 19, the MET-44 EtO CEMS leverages years of proven reliability from the MET Line of Products to provide robust monitoring solutions that generate accurate and defensible data for the industry. Built with the same attention to detail as the rest of the MET Line of Products, this monitoring system is ideal for stack and process monitoring applications.
The flexible and modular design of the MET-44 allows for continuous use in harsh environments while maintaining high data quality and availability. If required, the monitoring system can switch between different sample streams. This is achieved by integrating a sample stream switching module that provides for rapid sampling flow rates and reduced response times.
- Fully automated monitoring system
- Utilizes Picarro’s G2910 advanced CRDS analyzer with ultra-high sensitivities at rapid measurement rates
- Uninterruptible power supply
- Stream-switching capability
- Optional heated sampling lines
- All stainless-steel sampling materials (SilcoNert® coating optional)
- Automated calibrations
- NIST-traceable calibration gas generation system
- Integration of third-party instruments such as stack flow monitors
- Interface capability via Modbus TCP
- Secure cloud-based environmental data management platform with reporting capability