ION Science Tiger Select
The Tiger Select portable benzene gas detector, displays real-time data, ensuring the final reading represents the full value of actual benzene present. Benzene concentrations are displayed down to parts-per-billion (ppb) levels, giving you accurate, reliable data you can count on.
Tiger Select can also be used in ‘standard Tiger operational mode‘ without the use of a benzene pre-filter tube to deliver active indications of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), including benzene, at concentrations as low as 1 ppb benzene equivalent.
The Tiger Select is a portable benzene gas detector with two operation modes for rapid detection of benzene and Total Aromatic Compounds (TACs) providing accurate, reliable data.
Tiger Select portable benzene gas detector is capable of providing 15-minute short-term exposure limits (STELs) and 8-hour time-weighted averages (TWAs) for total aromatic compounds (TACs).
- Sensitivity detects down to ppb levels
- Selectively detects benzene with ION Science pre-filter tube
- In-built humidity resistance with no need to compensate
- Anti-contamination design for extended field operation
- Large battery capacity gives several days of use
- Torch and back-lit keypad for low light conditions
- Batteries field replaceable, even in explosive environments
- 95 dBA, bright LED and vibration alarms alert you to gases present
- Simple icon driven menu requires minimal user training
- Filters and lamps replaceable in minutes
- Li-ion battery for up to 24 hours continuous operation
No additional documents available for this product